Dredge located on an unknown site in 1949. 1 photograph : b&w. Collection consists of photographs (wp603-611, 744, 896) donated by R.A.Luckow, child of A. (Fred) Luckow. Photographs were taken by Fred Luckow, who was "well known in Wells for a long time and would be remembered well by many people".
Other photo #: 97
Donated by: A. (Fred) Luckow